Hiring Full Time SEO Expert (Remote)
Next X is a Sydney-based company that delivers innovative web and mobile apps as well as digital solutions. We believe in embracing technology to unlock limitless potential for businesses of all sizes. Our team is passionate about daring to dream big while providing cutting-edge digital solutions.
This is a full-time remote role for an SEO Expert. The SEO Expert will be responsible for conducting keyword research, performing SEO audits, link building, web analytics, on-page SEO, and implementing SEO strategies to improve organic search engine rankings. The SEO Expert should be able to work independently and remotely, and will collaborate with the development team.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in keyword research, SEO audits, and link building
- Experience with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and SEMRush
- Extensive experience with on-page SEO optimization
- Experience in developing SEO strategies to improve organic search engine rankings
- Understanding of technical SEO, including schema markup, canonical tags, etc.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field